- Our 2014-2015 Class Schedule is here!! Go to "Class Schedule" and click on each class title for additional information. BE SURE TO SELECT THE "2014-2015" RADIO BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN.
- NORTHPOINT IS GROWING!! We are very excited to announce that, in addition to our current Tuesday/Thursday program, we will now offer a separate program that will meet on Monday/Wednesday. Both programs will meet in the same location. This will allow us to accommodate our growth!
- Re-enrollment for our current families has begun. Enrollment for new families will begin March 10th.
- Interested in learning more about Northpoint? Mark your calendars for our annual Information Night on Monday, March 10th at 7 p.m. This meeting will take place in the sanctuary at Fishers United Methodist Church. Come and hear about our program, ask questions and meet our teachers!
- Prospective students may schedule a time to shadow classes at Northpoint. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Being a part of Northpoint for the past six years has been a real blessing to our family. After spending 11 years in a private, Christian school environment, we never expected to be a totally homeschooling family. However, God had a different plan for our family after moving to Noblesville. We have gone from Christian school to total home school to attending Northpoint and each of our sons has transitioned very well. Our oldest son graduated from Northpoint three years ago and is attending Purdue University. Our middle son will graduate from Northpoint this May and our youngest son is in middle school with hopes of graduating from Northpoint.
We have been very pleased with the quality education our boys have received at Northpoint.
The teachers are well qualified and intent on making sure their students understand the material and concepts being taught. There is also a genuine concern for their physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. It is not unusual to find teachers and students discussing real life issues outside of the classroom setting. The students are challenged to be Christ-like in their character and conduct, both at school and at home.
Northpoint offers several advantages and opportunities. First, there is the flexibility to take as many or as few classes as desired. Second, there are a variety of classes to choose from with more being added every year. Our older sons took a full load in high school which helped them to fulfill their requirements for an Honors Diploma. Third, all of the students receive a report card with a challenging academic grading scale which helps in developing the necessary high school transcripts. Our sons were accepted at all the colleges they applied to without any question regarding their home school education. Fourth, the students have created their own unique school identity with the choice of a NP mascot, school colors, school rings, a memorable school yearbook and a special graduation ceremony at the end of the year. Finally, there are several social activities throughout the year which entire families are encouraged to attend for fun and fellowship.
Our family has truly been blessed throughout our years at Northpoint. It has been a very positive experience for our boys and it has allowed them to explore opportunities they never would have had time for in a traditional school setting. Northpoint is an awesome resource for homeschooling families!
- Cheryl and Kerwin Kaufman, Northpoint Parents
NORTHPOINT HOMESCHOOL CLASSES
Northpoint Homeschool Classes provides a Christian environment that offers high academic standards, home education values, and a Biblical worldview for homeschool students beginning in Kindergarten through 12th grade. Our teachers are fellow Christians implementing a blend of homeschool education and traditional classroom instruction.
Northpoint is a partnership between these teachers, parents and students. This collaborative effort provides academic, social and extracurricular resources for homeschool families.
How can you know if Northpoint is the right fit for your family?
rents space at Fishers United Methodist Church located at 9691 E. 116th Street in Fishers.
All classes meet twice a week. Students may sign up for our Monday/Wednesday
program OR our Tuesday/Thursday program. Both programs meet at the same location
and offer the same class schedule. All social and extra-curricular activities
are offered to students regardless of the program in which they are enrolled.
Some of these activities include dances, sports teams, field trips and other
Northpoint is under the authority, first and foremost, of God and His Word. Northpoint is also under the authority of a Board of Advisors, which determines policy and procedures for the students, teachers, and administrators.
Northpoint also is responsible to the leadership of Fishers United Methodist Church and adheres to their policies and procedures.